See instructions below:
See the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) List of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview 2017
1. MONDAY, 27TH MARCH – 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION
2. TUESDAY, 28TH MARCH – 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF TRADE & INVESTMENT
3. WEDNESDAY, 29TH MARCH, 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF INFORMATION,
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, BUREAU OF PUBLIC PROCUREMENT
4. THURSDAY, 30TH MARCH, 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF POWER, WORKS & HOUSING,
5. FRIDAY, 31ST MARCH, 9 AM – OFFICE OF THE AUDITOR GENERAL FOR THE
FEDERATION, OFFICE OF THE SURVEYOR GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION
6. MONDAY, 3RD APRIL, 9 AM – FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
BATCH “B” WILL BE DISPLAYED LATER.
For more information, visit http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng/
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.