Scholarship Award 2017 @ Nigeria LNG Limited Under Graduate.
- Organization: Nigeria LNG Limited
- Application Deadline 30 April, 2017
- Required Experience Bachelor’s Degree/HND
Nigeria LNG Limited supports education through several initiatives. One of them is Scholarships. NLNG has a four-tier scholarship programme which channels support for human capital development and encourage high performance, ultimately growing a pool of high potential students, graduates and professionals with competitive advantage.
NLNG takes education very seriously and considers it a key development factor with unique potentials to stimulate development and growth. This has informed our long-standing commitment and contributions to education.
The company also administers a scholarship programme that covers post primary, undergraduate, overseas postgraduate and maritime studies. The post primary scholarship supports very high performing basic pupils in host communities to gain access to tip of the rage education in top rate secondary schools in Nigeria.
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from first year undergraduate in Nigerian Universities for the NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Award. The scheme seeks to promote academic excellence through the support of top-grade students through tertiary institution.
Applications are invited for:
Nigeria LNG Limited Under-Graduate Scholarship Award 2017
Criteria For Award
- Have excellence/very good West Africa School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council results at ONE sitting
- Be top-scorer at the Joint Admissions & Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination
- Be a Full-Time Year-One student of any of the Nigerian Universities
- Not be on any other Scholarship Award
- Not be a spouse, child, ward or direct relation of staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should visit: www.nigerialng.com to apply. Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Educaition” from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application portal.
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2017.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- Passport sized photographs
- WASC or NECO result
- JAMB result
- University admission letter
- University student ID card
- LGA Letter of identification
- Applicants must fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Application will be disqualified:
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.