REGISTER JAMB THIS YEAR
JAMB Registration And Subjects Combination For Art Students.
Education have always, and will always be one of the great ways to guide and develop your personal life.
Pick up JAMB form today, sit for the exams and gain admission into high institution of your choice.
Recently , the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), confirmed that sales of forms for the 2017 Unified Matriculation Tertiary Examinations will begin.
JAMB also broadcasted some important info and dates to guide those who will like to sitting for the exams this year.
Here are 10 things every candidates must know about this 2017 JAMB examinations:
1. forms will be sold for only one month. It begins on March 20 through April 19, 2017
2. JAMB admission forms will be sold for N5,500. Which the registration package will include registration fees, syllabus, brochure and reading text,.
3. The JAMB registration portal will closed on Saturday, April 22, 2017 by 12pm.
4. For candidate who are looking for Direct Entry, the JAMB application forms will be on sale from Sunday, 23 April, 2017.
5. JAMB examination will be written between May 6 and May 20.
6. It’s also announce that on May 12, there will be no Exams, This is to allow West African Examinations Council (WAEC) candidates take their Further Mathematics Exams.
7. Students who are awaiting for results can write JAMB, but have their O’Levels ready at the date of admission.
8. Those who have registered for the JAMB mock exams will sit for it on April 8th, 2017.
9. The CBT centres is authorized to charge a token of N700 from student who are sitting for the mock exams.
10. More than 600 private and public centres had been approved for UTME this year across Nigeria.
It begins on March 20 through April 19, 2017
Jamb Subject Combination for Art Subjects
The is the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB subject combinations for art courses.
Choosing the wrong subject combination for art course in Jamb 2017 won’t be good one. The Jamb combination page outlines all courses and their accepted subjection combination options.
*Fine and Applied Arts:
Fine and Applied Arts is a nice courses which involves the study of visual arts and how it can be designed primarily for aesthetic and intelligent purposes for beauty and meaningfulness, painting, specifically, sculpture, watercolor, drawing, graphics, and architecture.”
Subject Combo: Use of English Language, Fine Art plus two other Arts subjects or Social Science subject.
* Theatre Arts:
Theatre arts is a wonderful course which involves the study of the form of art that uses live performers, usually actors or actresses, to present the practice of a real or imagined event before an audience in a specific place, as a stage.
Subject Combo: Use of English, Literature in English plus two other relevant subjects.
* Mass Communication:
Mass communication the course I like so much, is the study of how individuals and entities communicate information through mass media to large population at the same time.
Subject Combo: Use of English, Literature in English, Economics plus Government or CRK
Music includes the study of the major form of art that combines the vocal or instrumental sounds to produce a composition or create beauty of harmony, form, and expression of emotion.
Subject Combo: Use of English, Music, one other Arts subject and any other subject.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.