Recruitment At Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) for Team Lead, Corporate Social Responsibility
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- The individual will be tasked to provide thought leadership and counsel to Senior Management and EXCO in the areas of sustainability and corporate citizenship.
- The Lead is expected to be a well-rounded professional that understands how to leverage the tools of Communications to create awareness and equity for the Exchange.
- Define, develop and implement CSR/ESG strategies, scorecards and action plans that contribute to the delivery of The Exchange’s CSR vision, mission and objectives
- Create a comprehensive and integrated marketing drive to build excitement around CSR programs for both external and internal audiences
- Co-ordinate volunteer activities and events, drumming up support and persuading employee participation Working in partnership with various community groups
- Coordinate the overall administration, processes and budget of programmes
- Responsible for Managing the CSR team as well as staff in other teams within the organisation who have CSR activities formally allocated to them
- Report to the Executive Committee as appropriate on progress, strategic issues and budget allocation
- Work various internal stakeholders such as Human Resources, Broker Dealer Regulation, Listing Regulation, etc to develop, implement and monitor sustainability initiatives
- Manage the CSR reporting process, by working closely with business units & different locations
- Act as a key player in developing an integrated CSR approach & decision-making structure
- Ensure the consistent funding mechanism for CSR initiatives and funds are apportioned as per priority
- Play a vital role in preparing and implementing an Annual & long term CSR plan for The Exchange
- Engage employees and all other key stakeholders to whom CSR commitments apply
- Design and conduct CSR awareness programs / interventions & also create internal and external communications plans
- Serve as an internal resource and external representative on CSR matters
- Manage CSR assessment and consulting engagements, and other external consultants / agencies
- Represent the Exchange in various Social organizations, conferences and groups to exchange CSR related developments and ideas
- Benchmark Industry best practices on CSR; Study & analyse the developments in CSR both within & outside the organization
- Ensure Company Top Management is engaged, involved and supports CSR initiatives and its implementation
- Knowledge of how Sustainability fits into the wider strategic business context and company brand
- Knowledge of how CSR influences stakeholder relations
- Proven track record in program/project management (processes, budget, planning, resourcing, etc.)
- Experience/Knowledge in dealing with international organizations such as UN Global Compact, WFE, Global Reporting Initiatives (GRI), etc
- Experience in stakeholders engagement and/or community investment
- Understanding society and the positive affect CSR can have on the external environment
- Conflict Management
- Relationship Management
- Attention to Detail
- Building Trust
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Time Management
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.