ARE YOU AWARE Oracle Corporation recruit Big Data And Analytics CoPrime – In MEA Region – Nigeria-17000FML
|Job Title||Big Data And Analytics CoPrime – In MEA Region – Nigeria-17000FML|
|Experience||10 – 14 years|
|Minimum Qualification||Masters (M.Sc, MA, MBA)|
|Application Closes||Sunday, 30 April 2017|
Objective: The goal of the Big Data and Analytics CoPrime is to support and enable the MEA Sales Organization and business partners to maximize revenue and return associated with Oracle’s Big Data and Analytics solution portfolio, especially our Cloud offerings. The CoPrime is to participate in Sales’ effort to win revenue by helping create pipeline, implementing campaigns, positioning use cases, and developing customer references related to Oracle’s Big Data and Analytics solution portfolio. The CoPrime must evangelize our Big Data and Analytics solution in the market and develop strategy for Sales, Customers and Partners as required.
The ideal candidate will have relevant background and demonstrable experience in driving Big Data and Analytics programs within a complex sales environment, especially for our Cloud offerings. The CoPrime will have responsibility for driving business results and providing strategic guidance by leading initiatives covering all products within the Big Data and Analytics solution portfolio. A strategic thinker with the proven ability to provide direction to his/her sales counterparts and execute revenue generating activities as well as implement effective campaigns to build required pipeline. The ideal candidate should be results oriented with exceptional communication skills, and should have the ability to collaborate with a diverse constituent base across internal and external business cadres.
Scope of Responsibility:
- To be the Big Data and Analytics CoPrime for a specified territory in MEA.
- To identify, collaboratively define, and drive programs that drive revenue, value and best practice.
- To be the prime source of business propositions and strategy building – disseminating and sharing knowledge and expertise extensively across territory.
- Formally reports within MEA Big Data & Analytics team; works xLoB to drive the go to market plan.
- Co-create and Co-own, with Business Development leaders as well as Product Leaders, a Go-to- Market plan with defined stakeholders, clear strategy, specific objectives and detailed tactics.
- Collaborate effectively across multiple teams and stakeholders to achieve goals: Cloud Sales, Core Tech and Systems Sales, Sales Consulting, EMEA Big Data and Analytics Team, Services Teams such as OCS and ACS, the Industries Group, xLoB Architects, Alliances and Channels, Marketing etc.
- Create, communicate, monitor and review achievement of sales campaigns and investment activities.
- Ability to host and speak at Oracle marketing events as well as 3rdparty product and industry forums.
- Identify, build and maintain xLoB internal network of people who can support achievement of the Big Data and Analytics Go-to-Market plan.
- Conduct analysis and prepare data to feed into MEA Management reports pertaining to market conditions, potential to grow, performance and opportunities
Additional Areas of Activity:
- Identifies and builds the most lucrative opportunities for solutions for customers and creates repetitive demand for such solutions across multiple channels, working with relevant contributors, and leveraging facilitating teams and partners to achieve MEA growth plans for Big Data and Analytics.
- Focuses greatly upon increasing our Cloud footprint in the market, and upon improving the ratio of growth for Cloud vs On Premise solutions.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas in the industry/markets and assesses the competitive edge for Oracle’s Big Data and Analytics value proposition.
- Provides periodic product updates for the Sales as well as facilitating units, and acts as the advocate/ evangelist and point of contact for the solution area.
- Maintains an understanding of the Big Data product market in ECEMEA and supports Sales, by territory, through business monitoring.
- Establishes priorities and maximizes key opportunities for Big Data and Analytics within the Oracle economy and wider competitive market.
- Collates, documents, disseminates and shares knowledge and expertise extensively.
- Works with Marketing counterpart to build and execute an aligned and regionally relevant pipeline generation plan, with supporting content on solution.
Ideal Candidate Skills:
- Masters Degree in relevant field (could be an MBA, a Comp Science degree, or other degrees which focus on analysis and strategy development).
- Full understanding of Oracle Big Data and Analytics solution portfolio offerings and strategy.
- Clear understanding of technology concepts such as Cloud, PaaS/IaaS, IoT, Machine Learning, AI etc. all of which are closely related with Big Data and Analytics.
- 10 years+ of experience in relevant software markets with experience in analytical and business management in strategic sales and/or business development organization.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external parties.
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of broad market forces in the region.
- Experience in and affinity with working in an international and multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to self-manage, with strong organizational and planning skills is critical.
- Proven team player – with ability to work with team members across geographies, across LoB.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to deal with complex problems, evaluate risks, make decisions where there is no precedent or formal procedures.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.