Nigerian Air Force Recruitment List 2021 Check NAF Final List Now
Nigerian Air Force Recruitment List 2021 is Out! The list contains the names of candidates successful at the Nigerian Air Force Zonal Recruitment exercise. See more details below;
The Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates list is out! Here is a guide on how to check if you have been shortlisted for the recent Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen recruitment selection interview.
The Chief of Air Staff has given approval for the release of the Selection Interview and an authenticated list of successful candidates who participated in the ongoing recruitment exercise into the Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen.
How to Check the Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Final List
- Go to Nigerian Airforce Portal at https://airforce.mil.ng/downloads
- Click on the PDF file containing names of shortlisted candidates.
- Download the list which is in PDF format.
- Save it to your computer or a place you can access later.
- Open the PDF list and check state by state.
Candidate Screening Dressing Code
Candidates are to report with the following:
a. Original Credentials (including Bank Verification Number (BVN)).
b. 2 White T-Shirts.
c. 2 Blue PT Shorts.
d. 1 Pair of White Canvas Shoe.
e. 3 Pairs of White Socks.
f. 3 Pair of National Dress.
g. 2 White Shirts.
h. 1 Black Tie.
i. 2 Black Trousers.
j. 3 Pairs of Smart Casuals.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or a face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
However, we believe this information on Nigerian Air Force Recruitment List 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Nigerian Air Force Recruitment List 2021.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.