Microsoft Nigeria Recruitment
|Data Platform Solution Specialist|
|Experience||5 – 8 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Sunday, 30 April 2017|
Who we’re looking for…
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- 5+ years’ experience selling business solutions to large/global enterprise customers, particularly data platform technologies
- Effective territory/account management: planning, opportunity qualification and creation, stakeholder and executive communication, needs analysis, value engineering, services/partner engagement, opportunity management, pipeline management, large dollar licensing and deal negotiation.
- Understanding of Microsoft server products and/or complementing solutions. The position requires the ability to articulate and present the business value of Microsoft’s solutions and have a firm understanding of Microsoft’s strategies and products relative to major Microsoft competitors.
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions and platform competitor landscape
- Understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs.
- Orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities and lead v-teams through influence
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred, or equivalent experience
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.