This is to announce to the general public that Lextorah Limited, a digital Publishing solutions company, focuses on helping teachers to teach and learners to learn, by developing engaging and inspiring solutions.
Our goal therefore is to harness the power of technology to make learning easy, fun and more engaging, to take the best of what technology has to offer and make it deliver results for teachers, students and school
- We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach Primary schools, Secondary Schools in any of the following Subjects: English Language, Geography, Dutch Language (Netherland), Hausa Language, Igbo Language: .
- Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT curricula are an added advantage.
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Applicants must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
- Not adhering to the above instruction leads to total disqualification.
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview ASAP.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.