- 1 Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Student Portal
- 2 How to Check LASPOTECH Admission List
- 3 How to Check LASPOTECH Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- 4 How to Check LASPOTECH Admission List On LASPOTECH Portal
- 5 How to Check LASPOTECH Admission List On LASPOTECH Website
- 6 What to do After Confirming LASPOTECH Admission
- 7 LASPOTECH Part-Time Acceptance Fee & Third (3rd) Party Fee Payment Guidelines 2021
- 8 About LASPOTECH
- 9 DONT MISS THIS
LASPOTECH Admission portal is out. Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) National Diploma (ND Full-time) admission portal for the 2021 session is out. See how to check your admission status below.
The Authority of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) has enabled the school portal. The website is created for formal and prospective students of the Polytechnic to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, View Academic Calander, Check Semester Result, View Admission List/Status, Acceptance Fees Payment Details, Transcript, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more. https://me.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Student Portal
You can visit and Access the LASPOTECH Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
- LASPOTECH Portal: https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- LASPOTECH Student Portal Login: https://me.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- LASPOTECH Admission Portal: https://admission.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
- LASPOTECH Staff E-mail: http://mail.mylaspotech.edu.ng/
How to Check LASPOTECH Admission List
- Go to the LASPOTECH portal at https://apply.mylaspotech.edu.ng/.
- Supply your username (i.e JAMB Registration Number) and password (eg. if your surname is Ojo, the password is Ojosmart) in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the login to access your LASPOTECH ND admission status.
- Admitted candidates are to proceed with the payment of their acceptance fee (N15,000) on the same portal.
Note: If you have been offered admission, you need to accept/reject your admission on JAMB CAPS and also print your JAMB admission letter.
LASPOTECH Supplementary Admission List
As of the time of this publication, both first and second supplementary lists are only accessible on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
How to Check LASPOTECH Admission Status On JAMB Portal
- Go JAMB CAPS portal at http://jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your username and password to log in
- Locate and click on ‘Check Admission Status.
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to check your LASPOTECH admission status
- Go to apply.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Enter the user name (jamb reg number/ Applicant No)
- Enter a password – surname pass (eg. if your surname is Ojo, the password is Ojosmart)
- Click on pay acceptance to pay Acceptance Fee
- Click on pay third party to pay for third party fee
- Click on pay school fees to pay school
How to Check LASPOTECH Admission List On LASPOTECH Portal
The procedures to check the LASPOTECH admission list on the portal are as follows:
- Visit the LASPOTECH admission portal by going to https://studentportal.laspotech.app/
- Enter your username and password to log in or supply your JAMB registration number as required on the portal for prospective students
- Click on login and check your LASPOTECH admission status.
How to Check LASPOTECH Admission List On LASPOTECH Website
The procedures to check the LASPOTECH admission list on the school website are as follows:
- Visit LASPOTECH official website at https://www.mylaspotech.edu.ng
- Click on the LASPOTECH admission list for 2021 found on the home page.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click on “check admission status”
- For PDF compiled admission list, scroll to your faculty/department and check your name/JAMB registration number and check if your name is in the released admission list
What to do After Confirming LASPOTECH Admission
After confirming that you have been given admission, the next step is to go ahead with the necessary clearance and registration.
- First, find out the amount that LASPOTECH is requiring to be paid as an acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay LASPOTECH’s acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is LASPOTECH school fees for your course or faculty so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee, to avoid being hindered from being matriculated (officially enrolled and added to LASPOTECH’s student database) on time.
- You also need to get all the required documents ready for your registration and clearance into your new faculty and school. This could include documents such as O’level results (such as WAEC result, NECO result, etc), JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA identification certificate, JAMB result print-out, an attestation letter from a parent or guardian, etc. You can always get the complete list of required documents from your school’s admissions office or even from your faculty.
LASPOTECH Part-Time Acceptance Fee & Third (3rd) Party Fee Payment Guidelines 2021
Successfully admitted candidates of the LASPOTECH Part-Time ND & HND programs are to immediately proceed with the payment of acceptance fee and third (3rd) party fee of Fifteen Thousand (N15,00) and Three thousand five hundred nairas (N3,500) respectively.
You are to make payment of the acceptance fee and third-party fee two weeks from the date of the offer of admission.
- SPTS-D: It means School of Part-Time Studies-Day. Your lecture will be Monday to Friday from 9 am – 2 pm. You will spend 3 semesters in a year for 2years. You will pay such fees 3times.
- SPTS-E: It means School of Part-Time Studies-Evening. Your lecture will be Monday to Friday from 2 pm – 6 pm. You will spend 3 semesters in a year for 2years.
- SPTS-R: It means School of Part-Time Studies-Regular. Your lecture will be Saturdays and Sundays from 9 am – 5 pm. You will spend 3 semesters in a year for 2years.
Lagos State Polytechnic, popularly known as LASPOTECH is a government-owned tertiary institution located in Ikorodu, Lagos State. The institution offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.