Operations Coordinator (Internship)
|Job Title||Operations Coordinator (Internship)|
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification:||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Monday, 01 May 2017|
Operation Coordinator Job Duties:
- Main point of contact, kept an open line of communication both by phone and email as well as providing reports to Property owners / Agents to ensure the accuracy of transaction.
- Created and maintained accurate customer records and documentation database.
- Responsible for the receiving and successful transaction between students and property owners / agents;
- Working with Marking / Sales Department to follow up with new business to assure the highest level of efficiency in the new business.
- Reported necessary information to the concern department.
- Managed move-ins and move-outs of tenants.
- Ensured implementation of all standard operating procedures for efficient business operations.
- Assisted in coordination of team efforts to increase company revenue.
- Managed all calendars and coordination between administrative and field tasks.
- Performed extensive estimation and bidding tasks to increase company revenue for operational excellence.
- Drive repeat business by providing, excellent service, accurate and thorough product and service knowledge to customers and through relationship building with customers.
- Keep customers informed on the status of their order, reconcile errors in a cost effective manner, resolves post-order issues such as returns and follows up to ensure all customer needs are fulfilled.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum OND in any field,
Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms,Web Proficiency,Computer Software Proficiency,Team Management Experience,Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Word),Proven ability to work collaboratively with othersExcellent communication and time management skilProofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.