Security And Marine Manager needed in Nigeria at Hobark International Limited
|Job Title||Security And Marine Manager|
|Organisation||Hobark International Limited|
|Experience||15 – 18 years|
|Minimum Qualification||University Degree B.SC or B.A|
|Application Closes||Friday, 31 March 2017|
Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations Description
- To manage and provide effective leadership across the security and marine (boat/ferry/barge/tugs and other marine craft) teams
- To secure all Company locations and protect personnel to the requisite international standards
- To ensure that resources in the Security and Marine Department are appropriately and efficiently allocated to key areas of work and that priorities are always covered adequately
- To provide robust, effective and adaptive security for all the facilities and personnel of the Company and their clients
- To control the departmental budgets properly and manage to achieve the best value for money
- Identify and process all training needs promptly and undertake them at the appropriate time
- Ensure that performance agreements, interim and main evaluations are undertaken within the set timescale
- Manage personnel schedules so that there is adequate cover to maintain services at all times and use of personnel time is always optimise, including the marine side
- Manage personnel so that teamwork and meritocratic attitudes are encouraged and performance and attendance issues are addressed at the correct time, in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures
- Ensure that personnel carry out daily drills and other procedures to maintain high standards of work, discipline and focus, drills and procedures to be designed by the Employee and implemented after approval from their Line Manager
- Ensure that the Security Operations Manual is up to date for use by all on-site security, marine personnel and other visitors to the facilities who need to be informed
- University Degree (2.1 or higher)
- Preference will be given to candidates with military experience
- Preference will be given to Candidates who Have experience in the Offshore Oil and Gas industry, working with multinational companies/clients
- The candidate’s experience and academic record are paramount but it would be preferable if the candidate has international experience
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Land and marine based security hands on experience and management
- ISPS qualified (International Ship and Port Facility Security)
- Trained in overseeing deployment of armed and unarmed guards
- Trained in overseeing deployment of advanced technology for land and marine security.
- Trained in managing boat crews
- Over 15 years experience
|Method of Application:
Interested and qualified? Go to company website on www.hobarkintl.com to apply
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.