Front Desk / Admin Officer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- A front desk officer should possess certain abilities.
- Attention to detail by providing general administrative and clerical support duties, managing the office reception, agendas, rules and regulations and office machinery, excellent customer service, answers phone calls, schedule appointments and display of professional attitude to welcoming guests. Etiquette to respectfully engage guest, customers, and employees.
- Welcomes all visitors by answering or referring inquiries
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries, recording details of each conversation for immediate follow up
- With pleasant demeanor, make guest and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on premises.
- Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitors badges where necessary.
- Answering question and addressing complaints
- Prepare outgoing mails by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Checklist and submission of reports to the line manager
- Supervision of the office cleaners and security personnel
- Check, sort, and forward emails, letters to external correspondence and department
- Ensures compliance with company rules and regulations in the reception area
- Disbursement of Memo’s as required
- Scheduling and setting up meeting, creating agendas, and taking minutes.
- Booking rooms and office facilities for official use.
- Keeping diaries and arranging appointments for HODs and executive management
- Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents
- Logging expenses originating from front desk department
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with vendors for maintenance, letters dispatching and office cleaning
- Ordering consumables for office and executive management use, i.e. candies, water, snacks, condiments, etc.
- Logistics Management: Travel/Ticket booking, arrangement, protocol management, scheduled appointments for guests, liaising with logistics vendors for staff and management
- Managing, maintenance and follow up of the front desk checklist on daily basis
- Supervision of cleaning of environment with detailed attention to toilets and offices two hourly cleaning schedule by the cleaners
- Opening of office and ensuring shutdown at close of business. Ensures electrical appliances at the waiting lounge, strategy and front desk are switched off etc.
- Responsible for handling and carrying out instructions for GMD’s personal guests by ensuring she is immediately informed and/ or the GM
- Assist in handling prompt action in entertaining guests by the tea boy
- Schedule in-house and external events.
- Distribute and store correspondence e.g., letters, mails, and packages
- Must resume to the office an hour before the official opening time, to ensure that the front office and reception area is ready for business and also ensure that the clock in /sign-in register for staff attendance is ready for the daily operation
- Must tick the daily office opening checklist before 7:30am to ensure strict compliance to daily office opening procedure by other supporting staffs.
- Must escalate any problem associated with daily office opening procedure compliance to the HR/ ADMIN on or before 7:30am
- Must ensure that daily office closing procedure is strictly complied with by support staffs and physically checking to be sure that this has been done before closing for the day
- Bachelor’s in Business related field or Higher Diploma
- 2-4 years in similar role.
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping
- Proficient in oral and written English language
- Customer service orientation
- Proficiency in use of MS Office.
10th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the e-mail.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.