Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full Time
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information by recording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, and reconciling transactions and resolving discrepancies.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.
- Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts and providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Preparing the company annual Financial Statement.
- Preparing meaningful, accurate and timely Monthly Management Reports, identify, review and report trends on due dates
- Attending to External Auditor during statutory Audit.
- Reviewing and ensuring Posting of all IFRS Adjustment.
- Ensuring up to date Inter-company reconciliation with parent company and all other subsidiaries within the group.
- Assisting budget holders in the preparation and coordination of annual budget.
- Review and ensure Withholding Tax (WHT) are deducted correctly from Vendor Invoices and subsequently remitted promptly to the respective tax authority (FIRS and LIRS) accordingly.
- Review and ensure all monthly provisions (Audit Fee, Tax Consultancy Fee & etc) prepayment and amortization are made on a monthly basis.
- Review and ensure daily and end of month posting of all payment vouchers and Journals before impacting into general.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field Advanced
- 12+ years experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Hands-on experience with softwares and accounting packages like Sage
- Hands on experience with Google Suite
- ICAN and ACCA certifications
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
19th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Cover Letters to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.