Femack Foods and Beverages Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
- Degrees for this field can be Bachelor´s Degrees in Mathematics, Physical Science or in Environmental, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical or other related subjects.
- Applicants need to have a High School Diploma and a Degree in Engineering or related subjects.
- Other way to enter to this industry is having equivalent experience for a related position available.
- Those who have Master´s Degree related to this industry have better job opportunities.
- Having organizational skills.
- Being able to articulate concepts and ideas both contextually and visually.
- Having good written and verbal communication skills.
- Being able to recognize discrepancies.
- Having strong work ethic.
- Being able to perform various tasks at the same time.
- Having good technical skills.
- Being able to work alone or with a team.
- Having IT skills.
- Being able to travel for inspections and meetings.
- Carry out timely installation and monitoring of plant and equipment to identify and correct problems using root cause analysis.
- To implement plan and preventive maintenance programme.
- To implement corrective maintenance of machine using root cause analysis.
- Installation of new machines and equipment.
27th April, 2017.
Apply Here >>
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the position applying for as the subject of the email.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.