DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng 2021/2022 Application Form Portal
DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng 2021: DPR Recruitment 2021 application form is out! The Department of Petroleum Resource has successfully commenced recruitment intake for 2021 session applicants. Are you seeking a job in the petroleum industry, If yes, seek no further because you are on the page.
This page will guide you on how to apply for the ongoing positions advertised by the DPR as well as get notifications for other job openings in Nigeria for graduate and non-graduate.
The Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) is a department under the Nigerian Federal Ministry of Petroleum Resources (FMPR). There are responsible for the exploration and importation of Petroleum products.
However, we’ve received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2021 DPR recruitment application form.
Lots of them have been asking questions like;
- How can I apply for the department of petroleum resources 2021/2022?
- Where can I obtain the 2021 department of petroleum resources form?
- Is the DPR 2021 recruitment form out?
- When will the department of petroleum resources massive recruitment start?
- I need the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) recruitment update regularly, etc.
- Is DPR recruitment real for 2021 etc?
IMPORTANT! Rumors has been spreading that the Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) Recruitment for 2021/2022 is out. Some even provide phone numbers in order to be called by the innocent aspirants to offer the DPR Application Form in exchange for cash or any other form of gratification. – “ALL THIS INFORMATION’S ARE FAKE – BE WISE”
The key purpose of the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates.
Academic Qualifications and Requirement
Applicants for the Department of Petroleum Resources recruitment must possess any of the following;
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for DPR Recruitment Online
DISCLAIMER: Application for any job posting is free. Under no circumstance will you be required to pay any sum of money or disclose your account information to any personnel.
Therefore, the only platform for registration is through the DPR Recruitment Portal. DPR will not be held responsible for any information provided to websites that did not originate from us.
- First, click the Register button under the “application guidelines section” on the recruitment portal home page
- Also, fill the form with correct data, click on the register button and a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided.
- After registration, you should get an e-mail confirmation to notify you of your registration
- The Mail contains a link that will be redirected to the login page where you are to log in with the new credentials you just created.
- Log in and select the appropriate job type that best describes your interest.
- The next page requires your bio-data information and a passport photograph which must be in .png format and not more than 62 Kilobyte (62Kb).
- Then, click on the box to upload your photo and click on save, and continue to submit the form and picture.
- On the next page fill in your contact details and proceed to the next stage.
- All documents should be in PDF format.
- On the next page, provide your referee information, professional qualification (if available), and select your preferred and alternate examination center.
- However, go through and edit any incorrect information.
- You can print this page for reference purposes as this contains your reference number which you should write down in a safe place.
- Also, you should always check your e-mail and dashboard for the latest information.
NOTE: Make sure the form is submitted before proceeding.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
Mistakes to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of numerous mistakes. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.