Content officers wanted at Daily Post Jobs.
The company that lists latest Jobs in Nigeria seeks to employ individuals who will work comfortably with little or no supervision.
The ideal applicant will be responsible for:
- Drafting Job descriptions for clients –
- Posting of job descriptions on website –
- Copy-editing and proof reading content –
- Sourcing job adverts from genuine sources –
- Verifying and editing content of posted jobs before authorisation –
- Identify, categorise and prioritise job briefings –
- Develop and post tailored job brief in line with client’s specifications. –
- Ensure content is user-friendly and key-worded –
- Provide support and information to internal customers –
- Deliver high quality work within agreed deadlines –
- Ensure timely resolution of all related customer issues.
(S)he must have:
- First degree in business related course –
- 1 year experience working with a jobs portal –
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to details
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.