This is to announce to the general public that Retail Development Executive is needed.
|Experience||2 – 5 years|
|Minimum Qualification||HND / NCE|
|Application Closes||Friday, 31 March 2017|
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR RETAIL DEPLOYMENT EXECUTIVES
Our client is a leading marketing and Distribution Company is looking to hire result-oriented and self-motivated staff members who will be working as: Retail Development Executives across Nigeria.The Retail Development Executives will be responsible for executing Company’s Promotional and Merchandising activities/plans in the most professional and efficient means; within the Area in order to achieve expected product awareness/visibility levels.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- The incumbent’s major role involves direct sales of the company’s product to RETAILS and consumers; gathering of Market intelligence, deployment of merchandising material(s) and ensuring effective on-shelf/ in-store Merchandising and Outdoor merchandising.
- The incumbent covers the entire Area Operations and territories and is responsible for redistribution of all the company’s brands, across the whole Area.
- He is primarily responsible for the redistribution of sticky and slow moving lines as well as execution of approved promotional activity at the level.
- The incumbent also conduct in-bar and other consumer focused promotional events. The incumbent is also responsible for monitoring the various electronic and regular outdoor sites across the Area.
- The incumbent give monthly activities report to the Area Sales Manager with a copy to the Sales Admin manager which must include monthly SKUs sales; POS deployment, merchandising, sales through redistribution a monitoring report on the stat of Billboard/Out of Home (OOH), and market intelligence information.
- The incumbent may also deal directly with distributors and handle direct sales through a relief function.
- The incumbent is expected to monitor and control the safety and utilization of company assets including vehicle, POS/TS Merchandising Team.
Qualification and Skill Requirement:
- Minimum of HND, B.Sc. in Sales/Marketing or any related discipline. Must know how to drive.
- 1. ALL candidates must be able to drive (small pickups) and will be tested.
- 2. Delivery mentality.
- 3. Core FMCG sales experience is highly prized especially if it involves hardcore sales to distributors & retailers in the open markets.
- Ensure high level of brand awareness, product penetration and up-to date competition data/details in his assigned area.
- Effective spread/width of material deployment.
- Proper monitoring of Billboards and company’s assets in his custody.
- Effective Redistribution of all the Company’s products.
- The incumbent is based at the Area Office and reports functional to the Sales Operation Manager and administratively to the Area Sales Manager.
- Reporting directly to the position are Sales canvassers who are responsible for direct retails/consumer; sales activation of agreed promotional activities, festivals, deployment of POS/Merchandising material, sales support and other sponsored event activities.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
WARNING! Don’t Attain to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.