Application Guide and Requirement To Champion Breweries Recruitment 2017
- When is Champion Breweries Plc Recruiting for 2017?
- How to apply for Champion Breweries Plc Graduate Recruitment 2017?
- Has Champion Breweries Plc Started Recruitment for 2017?
- Champion Breweries Plc Official Recruitment Portal 2017?
- Champion Breweries Plc Recruitment Guide and Requirement 2017?
- Champion Breweries Plc 2017 Recruitment Deadline
Champion Breweries Plc RecruitmentRequirements
- Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- Master’s degree (MSC) in any of the under listed Science disciplines.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Relevant Fields of Study:
- Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Chemistry
- Chemistry/ Pure & Applied Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry
- Food Science & Technology.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Nigeria.
- Initiative and drive.
Champion Breweries Recruitment 2017 | Application Guide and Requirement
We are a Community of Over 100,000 Readers-Join Us Now!
=> FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER FOR LATEST UPDATES
=> CHAT WITH OUR REPRESENTATIVE RIGHT NOW OR CHAT HERE.
=> CALL FOR INQUIRIES
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at email@example.com to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.